Thursday, June 17, 2021

Neena Gupta tells Kareena Kapoor Khan on being...

Neena Gupta tells Kareena Kapoor Khan on being...


Veteran actress Neena Gupta, who has been part of some of the most loved films in the past 3-4 years including Badhaai Ho, Shubh Mangal Zyada Savdhaan among others, recently launched her autobiography named Sach Kahun Toh”. 

Neena-Gupta-tells-Kareena-Kapoor-Khan-on-being-dumped-last-minute-by-a-man-she-was-about-to-marry-2.jpg

On Monday, the actress organized a launch event with Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor Khan, where she revealed some of her darkest secrets. She revealed besides having a few 'small affairs', she didn't really have a companion after moving to Mumbai.

While talking to Kareena Kapoor Khan, the 62-year-old actress revealed, "In fact, while I was writing the book, I realised in my prime years I have been without a lover or husband. Because I came here, then small affairs, nothing really materialised. Basically, I was all alone."

She later also confessed about her marriage which was cancelled at the last moment and how she dealt with it and said, “What I did, whatever God gave me or wherever I went wrong, I accepted it and moved forward. I wanted to have a normal husband, normal children with that husband who's living with me...When I see other people, I do feel a little envious. I did not blame, I did not become alcoholic, because what I wanted I did not get."

Neena also added "I have talked about that guy I was gonna get married and last minute, I had gone to get my clothes made in Delhi, he called up and he said, 'I don't want to marry you.' Till today I don't know why. But what can I do? I moved on. I would have loved to get married to him. I had a lot of respect for his father, mother. I was living in their house. He's going to read, he's alive, he's happily married. He has children."

Neena also has a daughter, Masaba Gupta, with former cricketer Viv Richards. In her autobiography, she also shared the difficulties she faced while raising Masaba as a single mother.


BOLLYWOOD NEWS

Catch us for latest Bollywood News, New Bollywood Movies update, Box office collection, New Movies Release , Bollywood News Hindi, Entertainment News, Bollywood News Today & upcoming movies 2020 and stay updated with latest hindi movies only on Bollywood Hungama.


Click here to visit the source.

https://dgtlyf.com/neena-gupta-tells-kareena-kapoor-khan-on-being/

No comments:

Post a Comment