Tuesday, June 22, 2021

My Father My World: Vidya Balan's Relationship With Her Father | Watch Interview


p?c1=2&c2=9254297&cv=2.0&cj=1
MENU

Our Network Sites

Home > Video Gallery

Vidya Balan is a daughter of the country winning millions of hearts across the globe, we went to find out about her relationship and bond with her father on this Father's Day.

Published: June 19, 2021 7:30 PM IST By Video Desk Email

For breaking news and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram. Read more on Latest News on India.com.

Topics:EntertainmentFather's Day 2021How Vidya Balan celebrates Father's DaysherniVidya Balan's Father's Day plans

Published Date: June 19, 2021 7:30 PM IST

Comments - Join the Discussion

Our Network Sites

Our Network Sites

BollywoodLife CricketCountry TheHealthSite BGR

window.googletag = window.googletag || cmd: ;

This amazing article on "My Father My World: Vidya Balan's Relationship With Her Father | Watch Interview" was originally found here

https://dgtlyf.com/my-father-my-world-vidya-balans-relationship-with-her-father-watch-interview/

No comments:

Post a Comment